SUMMARY OF MEDICO‐LEGAL EXPERIENCE
As a medical expert witness in cardiology and arrhythmias, Professor Walsh can provide medicolegal reports in selected cases. He is able to provide opinions and testimony based on his experience as a congenital cardiologist and arrhythmia specialist.
His expert witness services support the medicolegal process in all its phases, including evaluating whether the standard of care was met or breached, testifying in court, or assessing damages based on causation and presumed longevity.
PARTICULAR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE OF RELEVANCE
- Heart Rhythm disorders (adult and paediatric)
- Pacemakers (adult and paediatric)
- Paediatric / congenital cardiology
- Paediatric / congenital cardiac surgery
- Sudden death
- Inherited cardiac conditions
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE PROVIDED
For more information on turnaround times, geography, terms and fees, please contact Mark directly via email on email@example.com.